Monday, November 7, 2011

GERROA to EDEN Friday 4th November 2011


We were up fairly early this morning to finish packing the van before we headed off for Eden.
Left Gerroa at about 9:00.
Stopped at Mogo to go to the loo, then at Moruya for petrol.  We stopped at Narooma for lunch.  Had it at the Montague Coffee shop.  I had a piece of date and honey loaf, Bill had a ham and cheese croissant.  We both had a coffee.
Arrived in Eden about 2:30.  Got the van more or less set up and then headed to the art gallery, Art on Imlay, to get a little leather dog for Mum.  I also bought a swaggie with a little dog for me.  I was keen on what appeared to be two little girls together, (appeared as in I think they were part of the same sculpture, not separate and just displayed together) but Bill liked the swaggie so that was what I bought.  This photo is of another swaggie, by the same artist - Sue Spink.
We went to the Eden Fishermen’s Club for dinner. Bill had fish and chips, I had roast pork.  Bill’s was OK, I was a bit disappointed with my roast.
Had a small flutter on the pokies again, and this time Bill won $45.

No comments:

Post a Comment