Saturday, December 1, 2012

Friday 19th October - Bateman's Bay - Eden

Nia's Birthday today. Rang, but she was asleep after a week away at camp.
Up fairly early (8:30) so we could pack up.  Left park about 9:30.
Petrol at Bodalla - cheaper, AND ordinary unleaded.  Not E10 like everywhere else.
We had an early lunch at Narooma - a fairly dry carrot cake for me, and a pear and raspberry loaf that Bill said was  more like a golden syrup loaf.  This was at the Ice Creamery again.
Arrived at Eden Tourist Park about 2:30.  Karen rang just before Pambula - we wished Nia a Happy Birthday, then Karen was on for a chat.
Went down the street after we got settled to buy a few bits and pieces.  Bought a new chair for me - a Coleman, $69, but very comfortable and nice wide seat and high back.  Not too high though.
Went to Fisherman's Club for dinner.  I had a nice smoked salmon salad.  Bill had roast lamb.
Bill won $25 on pokies and I got back my $10 stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment